We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
189 reviews
Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Hi All,

Been lurking on the forums for a while and have picked up some invaluable tips. Arrive in Fiscardo on May 6th for 1 week only, and it will be our first trip to Cephalonia. It will very much be a relaxing holiday, so am really just looking for people’s recommendations on places to visit for lunch, bars for sundowner / pre-dinner drinks and restaurants for dinner. To be honest reading through the TA reviews, all the Fiscardo restaurants sound lovely ! We will be staying in the Almyra hotel and will have a car, but prefer not to drive in the evening at least.

Cheers !

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
64 reviews
11. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Hi Liz

If our friend responds with information I will let you know

I would have thought that they will cater for non meat eaters but didn't notice when we were there

We hired a villa at Frikes in Ithaca some 20 years ago when the grandchildren were young - beautiful island !

We normally stay in Fiskardo to span my birthday in early June but this year we have been invited to a friend's wedding at Porto Sani Resort in Halkidiki in early June and fly out to Halkidiki on my birthday but as we don't want to miss out on our annual visit to Fiskardo we have a short gap in between and by coincidence fly out and arrive in Fiskardo on the same day as you - may well bump into you in and around Fiskardo or at Ranzio Ionio !

Cheers - Keith and Judith

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
12. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Anyone know when the Lord Falcon or Ellie's is opening this season?

Edited: 30 April 2017, 22:37
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
64 reviews
13. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Hi

We keep in touch with Angellina & Thanasis the owners of Elli's & I can confirm that they opened today - first day of their season

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
14. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Excellent, thanks for the speedy

response :)

Edited: 30 April 2017, 23:43
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
30 reviews
15. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

Hi

In previous years the Lord Falcon has opened 2-3 weeks later than the majority of restaurants/taverns, i.e. 2nd or 3rd week in May. When are you going?

Leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
16. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

We stayed at Renzo ionio and used the restaurant a few years ago, and go back in 3 weeks. The food was amazing and well worth a visit. The location is stunning and the atmosphere is warm and friendly.

Edited: 01 May 2017, 05:25
London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
34 reviews
17. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

We're already in Kefalonia so that's a shame.

18. Re: Fiscardo Bars and Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations