We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiscardo Taxi's

Worthing
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fiscardo Taxi's

Ooh only a week now until we go away, as previously stated on my last post 10 of us are staying in a villa in Tselendata, so does anyone know roughly how much a taxi (or 3) would cost to run us all back to the Villa Mirella from Fiscardo ? That's providing we can find 3 taxi's !!!

Mentioned in this post
Fiscardo
Fiscardo
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Hi again Sue

Wow, not long now!

We've not taxi'd to Tselendata but a taxi for a similar distance in the opposite direction from the taxi rank in the harbour is about €5.

There are more than 3 taxi's in Fiscardo although of course there's no guarantee that they will all be working or free at the same time. That said, as it's only a few minutes journey it should be possible for even one cab to do a few runs.

We've used the taxi driver below who is one of several drivers who work under the generic title of Fiscardo Taxi's. My advice would be to ring him in advance, get a quote and if you're happy with that book him and or his colleagues for your first trip and take it from there. He and his colleagues speak excellent English.

Vangelis ++306984366800.

Have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Fiscardo
Fiscardo
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

BTW we ate at your villa owners restaurant last Sunday and very nice it was too! On Fridays and Sunday's they were doing a spit roast yumm!

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Name that restaurant FF 🍖

Sounds like Sussex is taking over Fiscardo that week as we arrive on Saturday. See you at the taxi rank !

Mike

Mentioned in this post
Fiscardo
Fiscardo
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Hi Mike,

Lucky you, got back Friday so have a severe case of post holiday blues along with a case of washing!!

Sorry, was referring to an earlier 'discussion' with Sue aka the Worthing smarttart10 (where she also explained her fabulous name).

The restaurant is To Petrino (The Old Stonehouse) in Antipata. It was really busy every night but particularly so when the spit roast was on. They ran out of pork just after we ordered it on the Sunday at about 8.15 and I understand they did likewise on the Friday.

If interested I would drive by one day and see if they're still advertising it on the blackboard outside and if so book a table. Since To Pefko closed its the only place in the village open at night which also adds to it being so busy.

Have (another) great trip.

Worthing
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Excellent I'll see you at Gatwick Mike, we're on the early morning flight I'm easy to spot I've got pink hair :) Don't you be pinching the last taxi though or you'll have 10 girlies wrestling you to the ground for it !!!

Cheers Fiscardofan for your prompt reply.

Sue

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,028 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

I'm guessing you won't be too difficult to spot !

We have a car, so will only need taxis home. This could be a memorable trip....

Mike

Worthing
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Excellent we might be alright for a lift then - or several depending on how big your car is ;)

Warminster, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Hi does any one know how much a taxi costs from Cephalonia airport to Fiscardo please?

Mentioned in this post
Cephalonia
Cephalonia
Ionian Islands, Greece
Fiscardo
Fiscardo
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,031 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Hi Bex and welcome.

Should be about €80each way. Plenty of taxi's outside the airport. They are licenced and regulated so perfectly reliable.

Argostolion, Greece
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiscardo Taxi's

Hello Bex

The taxi costs roughly 80 euros!

Edited: 11 April 2017, 03:24
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations