We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental

Kamnik
Level Contributor
5 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
car rental

Do anybody knows some car rental on Limnos?

6 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental

Have a look at Petrides, Holiday and Limnos Car Rental

ww.limnoscarrental.gr

www.holiday-lemnos.gr

www.petridestravel.gr

It's a great island to visit.

Kamnik
Level Contributor
5 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car rental

Thank you! i couldn't find something useful before you gave me this contacts. The first page i can't open but the second is good ..so thank you

Maybe you also know some nice family running hotels or studios..in Kallipoli?

Edited: 23 April 2017, 20:17
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car rental

Do you mean Kalliopi?

Unfortunately the closest accommodation would be in Moudros and Varos. Or you could look at Airbnb.com for houses that you could rent. There are some in the Kalliopi area listed.

Kamnik
Level Contributor
5 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car rental

yes yes that is the place...thx

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: car rental

I have just returned from Limnos, Greece. Beautiful island. There are many options for car rental. In my view you should use only Greek local rental companies (eg 'Holiday', Petrides etc) which are based on the island, have personnel on the island and have a counter at the airport. In my view travelers should avoid Argus Car hire which is an online company Scandinavian based organisation without a counter at the airport or an office on the island and without adequate real person support for customers (who book on-line).. Local companies generally do not charge you upfront booking fees like Argius car hire who charge in advance (the minute you book) and if something happens (eg you change the date of your flight to limnos or are unable to pick up your car on the nominated date) you may be (as i was) left stranded at the airport without a car, without real person assistance and the company keeps your deposit (can be hundreds of dollars) without a refund!

Lemnos, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: car rental

www.petridestravel.gr

Petrides Car Rental / Mini Van

Reply to: car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Limnos
Recent Conversations