We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

august accom

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
august accom

are there camping ground cabins for about $80-$100 a night or guest rooms in homes around Port Moody for August 15-22.

coming from Australia and need to set something up.

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,790 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: august accom

Hi Rod,

I just checked your other post to see if there was more info about your plans, but no.

My first question is, and I'm sure all of us here are wondering, what is drawing you to Port Moody? Is there something about it that fits in with your plans. Port Moody is a nice little place, very unassuming, but not in Vancouver and not out of Vancouver. So your choice is a bit puzzling. If you could shed some light on that, it would be very helpful. The more info you let us have, the more helpful info will come your way.

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: august accom

"not in Vancouver and not out of Vancouver....."

So close and yet so far....

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
19,425 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: august accom

B&Bs in Port Moody are listed here: bbcanada.com/british_columbia/…port_moody Your nightly budget is a little low for high season, though.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: august accom

yes, thanks for the links , may have found a b and b which gave us discount for staying a full week.

Reply to: august accom
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Port Moody