We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf at Sensatori

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Golf at Sensatori

We are booked for Sensatori Aphrodite Hills in September and are thinking about having a few rounds of golf while there. Anyone got any helpful tips/advice, idea of prices etc., any info would be most appreciated.

5 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf at Sensatori

Hi

I am looking for the same information that you requested previously. Please could you tell me approx how much a round is on the course if you are staying at the hotel? Thank you!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
47,202 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf at Sensatori

All their prices are on their website

aphroditehills.com/Aphrodite-hills/…

There is a discounted price for residents at the hotel but I can't remember what it is specifically, you'll have to hone them.

If you want a particular tee time then I would book in advance. It's a beautiful course and does get busy. My husband has already booked his rounds for October.

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf at Sensatori

Hi so the golf at Aphrodite last year was wonderful, so much so that we are returning this coming spring. We contacted the Golf Club direct and have already booked our tee times (110 euros pp) which includes a compulsory buggy. I would really encourage you to not miss out on the opportunity to play this exciting and challenging course.

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf at Sensatori

Hi so the golf at Aphrodite last year was wonderful, so much so that we are returning this coming spring. We contacted the Golf Club direct and have already booked our tee times (110 euros pp) which includes a compulsory buggy. I would really encourage you to not miss out on the opportunity to play this exciting and challenging course.

Edited: 29 March 2016, 16:06
Paris, France
Level Contributor
14 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf at Sensatori

We are going there too in two weeks,

We have book our appartement and our tee times thru http://www.golfbreaks.com

We are going to play 12 rounds on the 4 x courses around

Reply to: Golf at Sensatori
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted