We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

Has anyone stayed in this room category?, if so any feedback please and what are the best located - do they all have sea and golf view?

4 replies to this topic
Diss, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

During winter months this hotel reverts to being Aphrodite Hills Hotel. Some restaurants are closed. Aphrodite Hills is a great place to stay, but you might be better off to rent an apartment or villa through Aphrodite Rentals. They have apartments backing onto golf course, academy course and with sea view. We have rented there before and you can get breakfast at the golf clubhouse if you do not want to burn your own toast.

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

Thank you for your reply but I think I may have misled you. We are returning guests and are going in May but this room category will be new to us so just wanted a little more info - thank you

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
47,470 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

The private pools all face out onto the golf course but the sea view ones face the sunset.

I'd drop the hotel and email and request a sunset view

Diss, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool

Avoid a room with a view over the building works going on at Alexander Heights. I don't think this is an issue except with rooms nearest the village square

Reply to: Sensatori - Family Sea/Golf View with private Pool
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kouklia