We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa pesquero room recommendations

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
20 helpful votes
Playa pesquero room recommendations

First time at Playa pesquero but like 12 times in Cuba it is sure that I prefer a top floor room but what I saw it says that it s 64 buildings of 2 floors for the main resort is there a building or room

that someone who has been there a lot would recommend for us. Thank you in advance for the info.

3 replies to this topic
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
193,120 posts
59 reviews
102 helpful votes
1. Re: Playa pesquero room recommendations

All the buildings are two floors as you said. Here is a plan of the resort:

http://www.resortsmaps.com/map-PlayaPesquero-Holguin.html

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
8 reviews
20 helpful votes
2. Re: Playa pesquero room recommendations

I already have the plan of the resort but is there some rooms that are newer or have been renovate recently.

Level Contributor
19 posts
3. Re: Playa pesquero room recommendations

The rooms are not renovated. They are traditional Cuban style and spacious. I usually select the room with extras. It’s in a better area close to lobby or if you want renovated. You need to go to premium which is only adults

Reply to: Playa pesquero room recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rafael Freyre
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.