We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back from fab playa pesquero

wirral england
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
67 helpful votes
just back from fab playa pesquero

hi all, just back from fantastic stay at the pp, and will post my review soon as poss. if anyone has any questions i am only to pleased to help if i can.

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
2,998 posts
84 reviews
195 helpful votes
1. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

Wilfred,

Welcome home!

Isn't PP amazing? We loved it there. Where was your favourite place to hang out on the property? Ours was the Beer garden. Good snacks and drinks.

The huge pool were out of this world. Was it busy when you were there?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
2. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

Welcome back!

Glad to hear you liked it. Been reading some unkind reviews lately that have had me a little worried, we're going 28th May.

Any advice on which rooms are best? I've been trying to find out if any have a view of the Ocean?

Aviemore, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
10 reviews
41 helpful votes
3. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

hi

there are sea views in rooms 29 30 31 32. i had asked the wedding cocordinator about this as we go 11th june hope this helps

debbie

wirral england
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
67 helpful votes
4. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

hi adanac55, yes loved the beer garden to, the hotel was fully booked, in fact it was over booked but it never felt crowded, we sometimes wondered were everyone was. this was our second stay at the pp and the service and food was improved from two years ago.just the service in the lobby that was slow.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
902 posts
16 reviews
150 helpful votes
5. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

debandrew

Can you please post how your wedding went when you come home. Our daughter wants a resort wedding (not until Feb2010) in Mexico but I'm trying ever so carefully to suggest Cuba.......maybe a brain washing tape at night????

Paisley England or Ontario Canada?

wirral england
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
67 helpful votes
6. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

hi boomerz, also blocks 10, 11, 12 have seaview although non of the rooms are that near the beach, we were in block 22 which is quiet. don't worry to much about bad reviews everyone sees things there own way, this was are second time at the pp and we thought it had got better.they try so hard to make your stay as good as possible, my advice is to slow down and relax when you get there then you are running the same speed as them lol. not sure if you are flying with 1st choice or Thomas cook, but i brought back with me the excursion list from Thomas cook. let me know if you need any info

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
94 reviews
73 helpful votes
7. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

Hi wilfred 123 .. i would lkike to know afew details about trips, costs... ect did you fly out with thomas cook if so were they the planes with extra leg room ? ......ta

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
94 reviews
73 helpful votes
8. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

whoops mean like..

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
107 posts
9. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

Hi wilfred 123

Nice to hear you had a fantastic time!!!!! we go to the PP 17th May for 2 weeks, cant wait only 30 more days! but whos counting! I would also like to know if you went on any trips?,and how much were they? and also if there was anything you forgot to take, or you wish you had taken

Hamilton, Ontario...
Level Contributor
2,560 posts
4 reviews
99 helpful votes
10. Re: just back from fab playa pesquero

Welcome back, we loved our two weeks at the PP in Jan. It really is a Shangra La isn't it.

James AKA GOM

Get answers to your questions about Rafael Freyre
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.