We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massy supermarkets

toronto, ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Massy supermarkets

Is the new massy supermarket open in holetown?

16 replies to this topic
Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
12,517 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Massy supermarkets

Basics: Rubis Gas/petrol station, convenience store (shown as Texaco on old maps)

Boulevard Butchers - Meat - and sometimes some fish (behind Rubis)

Fruit & Veg -"Vegetable ladies" stalls at foot of Cemetery Rd by Sandy Crest Medical clinic

Bakery: Patisserie Flindt - corner of 1st street- Pastry Box, Limegrove

Delicatessen & specialty items: Gourmet Shop Chattel village, Relish Epicura & Singapua, Limegrove

Ice Cream: R-TIC - plaza by The Beachhouse restaurant (across from Chattel village)

Alcoholic beverages: Wine World, Grapevine,& (rum shops for beer & rum)

Fish Market: Millie Ifill in Weston (also a fresh fruit and veg stall)

Massy ioperateS a shuttle service to Massy, Warrens ....4 TIMES daily - and returns you to near your place of accommodation

Other supermarkets located at: Jordans, Fitts Village, Eddies, Sp'town, Carltons, BlackRock

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Massy supermarkets

Is it worth doing all inclusive in Barbados - been looking at all of the reviews of the resturants and they all seem great !

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Massy supermarkets

Is it worth going all inclusive? All reviews for the restaurants seem great

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
12,517 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Massy supermarkets

Absolutely NOT --- go BnB or SC in Barbados. and take advantage of all the wonderful restaurants in all price points and to suit all tastes - Barbados is known as the culinary capital of the Caribbean and it is a safe island with easy transportation on the buses -which are cheap and frequent $2.00 Bbds =$1.00 US Enjoy

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Massy supermarkets

I would take some of the restaurant reviews with a pinch of salt to be honest, I tried lots of them just last week and found it a real mixed bag. My advice would be to try the local specialities, I preferred a $25 flying fish sandwich in chattel village to a $200 meal at the tides.

Palm Beach Condos...
Level Contributor
12,517 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Massy supermarkets

Lots of cheap eats available --- road side food vans and stands - rum shops --- inexpensive chattel house restaurants etc etc.... all good food --- depends on your taste and what atmosphere and setting you prefer

Reply to: Massy supermarkets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Holetown