“Unexpected Luxury”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 25 February 2020

We only had this airline for one leg (out of 3) of our trip from Ottawa to Lima, so weren't expecting much for our 8hr redeye flight. Decent amount of legroom, frequent and well-stocked beverage cart (even had complimentary wine!!), really tasty meals (salmon salad on Israeli couscous plus sides for dinner and an omelet with pico de gallo for breakfast), but especially suuuuper friendly flight attendants who helped with anything we needed. As a bonus, they let me switch seats due to the impolite old man next to me who was taking up half of my spot (think 6inches past the armrest) in addition to his.

1  Thank nicolasteeves
Write a reviewReviews (39,783)

Reviewed 24 February 2020

They charge you US$118.00 for the second piece. Do not mattet if you are student. Most expensive that any airline in the world.

1  Thank D3507YHcarlosf
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Besides all the chaos and confusion at Lima airport and not enough staff to handle the number of passengers. The seats on aboard are terrible absolutely no space. I’m not a Tall or heave set person but I couldn’t even fit my legs comfortably in the seats. Imagine the last row on and American or United flight but with the price tag of first class.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
1  Thank rodriomar
Reviewed 23 February 2020

These guys don’t know how to manage their passengers seatings. They overbook often and do not like to take responsibility. Their answer to any questions is “ sorry sir this flight is restricted”. I paid extra for premium seats but in the end my wife and I got separate seats far from each other and again their response was “sorry sir the flight is restricted”

They don’t try to resolve anything for you either. The booking agent tells you to go and talk to the individual at the gate and the individual at the gate tells you to go talk to the flight attendant. Flight attendant says “ sorry sir the flight is going to depart so take your seat now”. Absolutely no help. The worst flight experience I’ve ever had.

2  Thank ananthant2019
Reviewed 22 February 2020

We bought premium economy and found ourselves in the first and third rows on the return flights. There was no business or other class ahead of our seats. Boarding was chaotic and even with boarding first, we had no room for carry on in the overhead bins! We paid for it, but attendants did not care and rushed you to your seat and made no effort to get us overhead room. Also boarding was not monitored and people brought way more than allowed carry on allowances! Thank goodness it was only a one and half hour flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank tchapman1208
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.