“Tired plane, poor attendance”
Review of Peruvian Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Appears as the only international flight for this company, exploiting some 10 planes on low cost principle. Poor story was a delay at the opening of the day. Generally tired interior, poor service, even though for an one-hour flight. Service on board was pretty ridiculous.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I cannot believe a company that has such a heavy carbon footprint would not do more to reduce their negative environmental impact. Peruvian Airlines is apparently one of them. I have no complaints other than this but it's a major concern. I couldn't drink water because I would not use their Styrofoam cup and the flight attendant would not even think to give me the last of the water from the bottle he was using so I could just pour it into my reusable bottle, which was really not too much to ask, I thought. Also for a company that schleps a lot of tourists back and forth, I would expect a better command of English among the crew. That said, they did shuttle me safely to and from Cuzco so I am grateful, and the plane was not a tiny one, God be praised.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

A new airline, using older Boeing 737-500 aircrafts. All flights on time, good magazine on aircraft and snacks/soft drinks served. Equal to main European carriers, but no IFE

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I frecuently travel from Lima to Cusco and some other cities and I use Peruvian: always on time, (wich is something to consider if we compare it with other airlines),service is ok and the aircrafts are in pretty new or at least in very good conditions!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Average airlines using Airbuss equipment (which I don't like).
Just water, no snacks.
Average leg room. Average seat width. Average comfort.