“Small but great airline”
Review of Air Corsica

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We took Air Corsica twice over the past two weeks to go back and forth from Ajaccio to Nice. Once for a day trip and a second time to catch our connecting flight to London.

This is a small airline with American Standards, but they manage to do an excellent job. On line booking was smooth, as was the on line check in. The boarding process was extremely efficient and speedy. We were loaded and taken off within 20 minutes. The in flight service for a 35-45 minute flight put any in flight service or a mega American airline to shame. Flight attendants were friendly and helpful both with me (speak french) and my wife (who doesn't).

A quick search of the safety record of the airline reveals that it has a solid safety record as well.

In brief Air Corsica is an excellent choice for travelling to and from Corsica (esepecially when considering the inflated prices of its counterparts such as Air France).

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This flight was just as pleasant as the one from Nice to Calvi. It arrived on time and we boarded on time. There was quite a long walk to the plane on the tarmac. Very hot. We boarded at the tail end. Very small steps. Drinks only are served onboard. I was so glad we did not fly another carrier as they had queued for ages and their plane had not even arrived. In the heat it was not good. On arrival at Marseille a bus was waiting in the tarmac to drive us to the building.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

It only takes an 1hr 15 mins to fly to Calvi which is a small airport. The flight was on time and boarding and disembarking were an easy affair. Passengers are required to walk on to the tarmac. We climbed up the first door but left from the tail end door. Taxis took a while to arrive. June is very hot so waiting in the sun was not good. Flight attendants are pleasant and so are airport staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Efficient and friendly check-in, very functional airport and an unforgettable flight on a turbo prop aircraft with rear door entry. Boarding was an interesting experience but enjoyable as we were seated in row 3 and I always try to board last if sitting in the front rows. It somewhat backfired when I realised that we were boarding from the rear of the plane. The cabin crew were extremely friendly and more than happy to chat to people on the flight and the cockpit crew were most informative. As was pointed out our departure time was 9.10 am and we would be leaving on time which in fact was the case as we taxied towards the runway 9.10 on my watch when the pilot appeared to do what I can only describe as a handbreak turn to straighten the aircraft to immediate full power take off. Once airborn we were served free soft drinks by two people who obviously enjoy their job. In as much as one of the crew didn't seem to take a breath during the whole flight and talked to almost everyone on the plane with a smile. The flight was scheduled to be 55 minutes but somehow the journey only took 45 minutes. I can only imagine this is how flying was in the 1950es, probably the most relaxing flight I ever been on. Thank you Air Corsica

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I have flown from Paris to Ajaccio and from Nice to Ajaccio (and back) quite a few times. I've always had a great service and the flights were always good.
Will use again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)