“Very good”
Review of VietJetAir

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After reading bad reviews about this company I have to say that I had a totally opposite experience. The flight was on time, the flight felt very safe and the crew were very kind. Besides, it was very cheap. I totally recommend it.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,673)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The flight got delay 1h30 without any information to the client and after that another 1h delay. I was coming to airport and have to wait almost 6h in the airport to take the flight. The price is also as pricey as Singapore Airlines. Not recommended

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 1 April 2018

When we arrived at the airport on another international flight we were surprised that the airline was not recognised for international transfers inside the terminal and were forced to immigrate. We then noticed that there more cashiers than check-in staff but soon understood the 'con'. Our hand luggage, including Duty Free purchases, from the previous flight weighed 9 and 11 KG. Line up with 60% of the other passengers to be charged 1000 baht to check luggage on. The return flight was worse. 2.5 hours late missing the ongoing flight and required to immigrate again. The round trip cost us 4000 baht for hand luggage, $300 for missed flight and $200 for airport hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

During my business trip to Hanoi I took this airline, the airline is budget airline and you need to aware about their baggage policy.
The will not provided any free of food & beverage services during the flight but you can buy with money.
The check in counter is very fasten service.
The most important things is flight delay, i got the experiences with this about the flight time delay about 1hrs.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It's a budget company with budget prices and you get what you don't pay for. As long as the flights are under 3 hours, the seats are good enough. I brought a pillow with me for my back. If you're under 175cm, you can still fit on your spot with that pillow. Without the pillow, and with a healthy spine, you can be 180CM tall and still fit the bill. If you're overweight, or over 180CM, you may not want to do this, but the next possible price category for this leg is literally twice the price at the competition. VJA has better time slots on this leg as well, not the 0300AM flights of other budget companies. No food, no drinks, and they only accept Viet Dong Cash in the cabin. Their sales agent became my booking buddy for 3 days, on the telephone, on Line and on Skype, adjusting flights schedules and bookings till we had what we needed. Very good! The very costly "no choice" flight home, with Cathay was twice the price, and twice the seat quality. They also had NO veggie food for me, despite the booking. Makes VJA a clear winner.