“Czech Airline is getting worse and worse”
Review of Czech Airlines

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Since the low coast Travel Service bought Czech Airlines, it is getting worse and worse. Poor service, uncomfortable seats, you have to pay for everything extra money. Earlier I liked this airline, but not anymore.

3  Thank Gyorgy M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,501)

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Thoroughly checked my small bag and claimed I can't bring a small bag AND a laptop cover with me (not even a laptop bag) since it counts as 2 items. I had to vigorously push the laptop to my small bag to satisfy the unfriendly people of Czech Airlines. I will not fly with them again if I have a choice.

2  Thank gurmanov
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Check in fast and efficient, waiting area comfortable, boarding went smoothly and flight was great.
We had no problems and we enjoyed the flight and service.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had an AMAZING experience in Prague and can't wait to return. We fell in love with the people and the country. Our bad experience was on our return flight. We flew on the same airline Brussels to Prague with the same luggage, no problem. On our return flight, we lined up at the gate and were about to clear the line when a staff from another lane told the staff on my lane not to let us through because our bags did not meet the guidelines. I explained we just flew the other leg on the same airline with the same bags and they showed the staff they fit just fine on test metal box.

The Czech airlines staff would not have it. She made us pay $40 euros per bag, zero flexibility or understanding, checked our bags, and then we boarded the flight. She stated that just because Brussels (Czech airlines staff at Brussels) did not do their job did not mean she was not going to do hers. At destination, there was no signage and we had to wonder the airport for around 2 hours until we found our bags. So, rude staff and bad logistics made this flight horrible.

5  Thank iloveisrael2015
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

When you buy the light ticket its very complicated to get the check in online for your cargo luggage,they say do it two days in advance but if you try some days before two days the option is not available, and its very expensive when done later.