“Re-schedule re-schedule re-schedule”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 7 February 2024

Scheduled flight at 1910 on 7th Feb. 2024.
1st delay - sms notifying flight rescheduled to 2020 on 7th Feb. 2024. Well, OK, just 1 hr. delay, fine...

Reaching the airport ard. 1705 on 7/2/24 and to realized the flight rescheduled again to 2320! 2320! 2320! The sms notification only came in ard. 1715, zzz.... Right about 3 hours prior to the 1st re-scheduled departure time.

After long wait, only to see the departure time delayed another 20 min. to 2340 at the boarding gate, 3rd re-scheduled.

All the delayed was not reflected in their apps. My flight status shown completed in the apps while I still stranded in the airport waiting for the aircraft...

Compensation? Well, just the snack and complimentary drinking water at departure hall for 4 hr 30 min delayed.

No more Firefly flight. My colleague also caught in the same delay after delay after delay's flight with Firefly a week before. Heard many saying Firefly keep delaying as well. Hard lesson learnt.

If I drive, would have reached my destination and most probably lying comfortably in bed ready to rest already.

Pity the ground crew also, OT along with all the stranded passengers.

Again, no more Firefly.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 7 February 2024

Worst Airline I ever encountered; my flight was delayed for 7 hours without any explanation. Zero after-sale service with no replies to any phone calls / emails / messengers. Ride on your own risk, be warned. That will be my first and the last with this crappy airline.

Reviewed 29 January 2024

I travel frequently and this is the worst ever airline. both my return flights with this airline all got delayed. never taking firefly again. heard from one of the passengers that take the airline frequent was that the pilots lack of discipline. flight at 7am, pilot arrives at 7.15am. cannot imagine other flights being like this. take at your own risk, worst ever experience

Reviewed 29 January 2024

Cancelled your flight without informing you and keep reschedule the flight again & again.

SZB - PEN (25th Jan)
1015AM - 1250PM - 1320PM - 1330PM

PEN -SZB (28th Jan)
1740PM - 2110PM - 2250PM -2110PM -2250PM - 2150PM

My originally flight was at 1015AM on 25th Jan and I was encountered a web check-in since 19th-22nd Jan. I tried many channels to reach out their customer care.
FB messenger no one has read my messages since the message sent out on 21st Jan.

Email (Feedback Form) - sent in at 1400pm 22nd Jan, only will get reply on next day 9.45am 23rd Jan.

Call - the line always not reachable. But we keep tried to spam the message on their Facebook page. Finally the hotline is working after that. And, was told by them,my 1015AM got cancelled and they gave an option to choose either 7am or 1250pm flight.

Though was just delay for 1 time. Ok, I still fine with it.

On 25th Jan around 1000am+ ,they sent out email. The flight delayed to 1320pm.
However, when reached the airport, the flight actually delayed another 10 minutes which is 1330pm and flight take off at 1345pm.

On the same day, I received another email about my return flight delay again from 1740pm to 2110pm. However, they sent out another email again before a day of my flight. It delayed to 2250pm again!

Then,we contacted them, gave my confirmation ID, let them check whether can get any earlier flight before 2250pm. They said the earlier they can get is 2110pm flight. When arrived Penang airport , it showed the flight delayed to 2250pm again. This is the same flight they delayed earlier. Really feel cheated by them.

After making so many complaints and scolding, they finally get me an earlier flight at 2150pm (originally is 2010pm flight). 2157PM only allowing enter the aircraft and take off at 2215PM.

If you want to take this Airlines, please reconsider again. Otherwise, be ready ya.
Hope your holidays won't get ruined by them.

Reviewed 28 January 2024

Worst airline - all the reviews are right - took two flights over the last week

First one from szb to pen delayed from 6pm to 1030pm

Second one from pen to szb delayed from 6pm to 1140pm

Really useless airline - management should be sacked

Only take if you have absolutely no choice else factor in a wasted travel day

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.