“Mrs Bui”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 14 February 2024

flight from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu Malaysia on 10.1.24 , but the flight reschedule to next day 11.1.24, which cause my holiday disrupted (hotel, tour booked and paid in Kota Kinabalu) I did make my owe way travel from sandakan to KK on 10.1.24, I send email to airline on 9.1.24 and request investigate, Syamimi and Kavisha Panja (customer service) email apologize and promise will refund the money to me but nothing happen (now 14.2.24), serveral email sent to her no reply

Reviewed 9 February 2024

I have never experienced so much incompetence and ignorance as with Firefly.

Absolute cluelessness and helplessness, late or postpone answer or response to queries by e-mail.
A tragedy and an indictment.

Personally, I wonder how you as a company has managed to survive until now.

King of delays, flight cancellations and everything without consideration for the customer and their circumstances resulting from.

If I worked like this, I would have been unemployed long ago, living under a bridge and having nothing to eat.

It is simply sad how you treat your "customers" and again the official request: please change your email address, you are far from "customer_care" and it should be spelled: customer_I_dont_care_at_all@fireflyz.com.my and trust me, that's the nicest one i was able to write.

You don't care about the problems, difficulties and additional costs that arise when you are not able to keep to your flight schedule.

You have lost me as a customer and I would rather give my money to all other companies, rather than to you.

Date of travel: October 2023
Reviewed 7 February 2024

Scheduled flight at 1910 on 7th Feb. 2024.
1st delay - sms notifying flight rescheduled to 2020 on 7th Feb. 2024. Well, OK, just 1 hr. delay, fine...

Reaching the airport ard. 1705 on 7/2/24 and to realized the flight rescheduled again to 2320! 2320! 2320! The sms notification only came in ard. 1715, zzz.... Right about 3 hours prior to the 1st re-scheduled departure time.

After long wait, only to see the departure time delayed another 20 min. to 2340 at the boarding gate, 3rd re-scheduled.

All the delayed was not reflected in their apps. My flight status shown completed in the apps while I still stranded in the airport waiting for the aircraft...

Compensation? Well, just the snack and complimentary drinking water at departure hall for 4 hr 30 min delayed.

No more Firefly flight. My colleague also caught in the same delay after delay after delay's flight with Firefly a week before. Heard many saying Firefly keep delaying as well. Hard lesson learnt.

If I drive, would have reached my destination and most probably lying comfortably in bed ready to rest already.

Pity the ground crew also, OT along with all the stranded passengers.

Again, no more Firefly.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 7 February 2024

Worst Airline I ever encountered; my flight was delayed for 7 hours without any explanation. Zero after-sale service with no replies to any phone calls / emails / messengers. Ride on your own risk, be warned. That will be my first and the last with this crappy airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 29 January 2024

I travel frequently and this is the worst ever airline. both my return flights with this airline all got delayed. never taking firefly again. heard from one of the passengers that take the airline frequent was that the pilots lack of discipline. flight at 7am, pilot arrives at 7.15am. cannot imagine other flights being like this. take at your own risk, worst ever experience

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.