“Waste of money”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 25 February 2024

Flight delay almost more than a hour, when get into the flight, very warm and hot, reason they gave engine dint start yet, this is not my first time in this flight, always delay. Just waste of money, can take other airlines with good services instead

1  Thank Sherpa58223364697

Reviewed 25 February 2024

Unreliable. The flight delay for more than an hour and also arrived late at the destination. No punctuality and this is the second time i experienced in 2 months.

This is an embarassment to the nation. Malaysian Airlines is hopeless

1  Thank Camper22796055526
Reviewed 24 February 2024

Terrible!! Kept delaying every hour. Steer clear. Go with air Asia. Or other airlines.
People have other things to do in their life. Our time is not free. Frustrated!!

• Customer service
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Meander40458774577
Reviewed 15 February 2024

Worse than Ryan Air.
Checkin took 2 hours of chaos at penang airport.
Bur it didnt matter as the half hour flight was 2 1/2 hours late.
I cannot describe how strongly i feel about this airline the worst I've experienced in 40 years of flying. Please please look elsewhere.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 14 February 2024

flight from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu Malaysia on 10.1.24 , but the flight reschedule to next day 11.1.24, which cause my holiday disrupted (hotel, tour booked and paid in Kota Kinabalu) I did make my owe way travel from sandakan to KK on 10.1.24, I send email to airline on 9.1.24 and request investigate, Syamimi and Kavisha Panja (customer service) email apologize and promise will refund the money to me but nothing happen (now 14.2.24), serveral email sent to her no reply

Date of travel: January 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.