“Worst airline ever”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Flight got rescheduled from 22nd Mar 11am to 23rd Mar 11am. now reading these reviews here, I don’t even know will it take off on 23rd. My friends didn’t buy insurance hence can’t claim anything. No compensation offered from airline too.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Should have read tripadvisor before booking. Rescheduled my flight 3 days before departure, to the following day... when I needed to travel on my departure date. Never again!!
My flight is not from KUA but tripadvisor do not have PEN.

Reviewed 16 March 2024

The worst airline always DELAY! 6 hours in the airport waiting ! Don't really know if I'm going today. They don't tell us nothing

Reviewed 14 March 2024

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! First fly got pushed 3 hours, then delayed to 5 hrs. Last minute receiving news that our flight has been moved to a next date with no other options provided. Simply said if not happy get refund…. Very very BAD airline. If you want a stress free travel, this is not an airline you want to fly with!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 8 March 2024

Despite their tagline of having no delay, they have the worst delay ever. The time keep changing from the moment we booked the flight. Flight from Subang to JB was delayed from 8pm to 10:30pm. Flight from JB to Subang was delayed from 6pm to 9:40pm. What is the point of having evening flight options if the flight is delayed to night?

It's better to take a car to KL from JB. Even if it's expensive, it's better than paying the flights and not getting to enjoy your accommodation. Every flight with them, I arrived at my hotel at midnight. Really the worst. Not worth it. Take any other transport other than firefly. You won't regret not flying with them.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.