“Reschedule”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 24 March 2024

The flights have been often rescheduled and it disrupts the activities we have planned. Have been taking these flights few weeks now and the rescheduling is just unacceptable.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Flight got rescheduled from 22nd Mar 11am to 23rd Mar 11am. now reading these reviews here, I don’t even know will it take off on 23rd. My friends didn’t buy insurance hence can’t claim anything. No compensation offered from airline too.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Should have read tripadvisor before booking. Rescheduled my flight 3 days before departure, to the following day... when I needed to travel on my departure date. Never again!!
My flight is not from KUA but tripadvisor do not have PEN.

Reviewed 16 March 2024

The worst airline always DELAY! 6 hours in the airport waiting ! Don't really know if I'm going today. They don't tell us nothing

Reviewed 14 March 2024

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! First fly got pushed 3 hours, then delayed to 5 hrs. Last minute receiving news that our flight has been moved to a next date with no other options provided. Simply said if not happy get refund…. Very very BAD airline. If you want a stress free travel, this is not an airline you want to fly with!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.