“Beware of Hidden Charges!”
Review of firefly

Reviewed 3 April 2024

Booked for 2pax to travel in June 2024. Invoiced at SGD502.42 but when the credit card bill came, they charged SGD507.44. When queried, they said the difference is due to cross border charges. However, this was not made known on the website that they will be charging additional fees for this. NOT transparent pricing. Beware! Avoid!

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed 24 March 2024

The flights have been often rescheduled and it disrupts the activities we have planned. Have been taking these flights few weeks now and the rescheduling is just unacceptable.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Flight got rescheduled from 22nd Mar 11am to 23rd Mar 11am. now reading these reviews here, I don’t even know will it take off on 23rd. My friends didn’t buy insurance hence can’t claim anything. No compensation offered from airline too.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

Should have read tripadvisor before booking. Rescheduled my flight 3 days before departure, to the following day... when I needed to travel on my departure date. Never again!!
My flight is not from KUA but tripadvisor do not have PEN.

Reviewed 16 March 2024

The worst airline always DELAY! 6 hours in the airport waiting ! Don't really know if I'm going today. They don't tell us nothing

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.