“If you value your time, don't fly nas”
Review of Flynas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not my first miserable experience with flynas, delayed flight by hours, all of a sudden a final call appears on the screen, all run to the gate to be mocked by a flynas employee
If you flying nas for the cheap tkt it will add up if you wana take bag, choose seat or eat on flight
Employee are impolite, shout, and if you did your boarding on line, they have to enter the info with pen and paper
All of this and I'm still on land

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a Saudi Airline so basically the Filipino crew have no control over the clients who stand up when they want including during landing and take off. You will also get moved if you are anywhere near a women and my advice is wherever possible get on an air Dubai even if it’s twice as expensive !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a good flight.. we have been reach on time at the destination.. Hopefully to have this flight again on my next travel.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Last month I had the misfortune to have booked on Flynas from Jeddah to Riyadh to catch an international flight. I had allowed 5.5 hours. Plenty of time? When I checked in at Jeddah they said there was a one hour delay. How bad can it get? No problem. An hour later the flight was not even on the board. Inquiries with ground staff indicated another hour delay. No announcements, no news, no gate information. Nothing. An hour later further inquiries located the correct gate and then the flight was called. After the usual bus to the plane, and the usual wait on the tarmac the flight left for Riyadh. Still plenty of time. Yeah right! Once landed (out on the field) we were bused into the terminal and arrived one hour after touch-down. Now I'm panicking. I have checked luggage to collect. My colleague with carry-on only said "You're on your own. See you if I see you" and he took off for the international terminal. 30 minutes later my bag arrived from the Flynas flight. I did make it onto the international flight but I was a wreck. Sorry Flynas...never again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

cheap air fare
very nice for frequent fliers
nice airlines