“Happy Enough”
Review of Thomas Cook Airlines (UK)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Glasgow: Quick check in, good security line. Flight and attendants very good....just the general public and their shambles while getting themselves settled in their seats as well as the ignoring of the rules.
Tenerife: Quick check in, good security line. Disappointed there was no vodka on the drink trolley. Also surprised their was no finald check before landing. People still had drinks in their hands and seats in recline. First time ever. Good securing when back in Glasgow

Write a ReviewReviews (6,901)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The a321 is tiny inside with two rows of three seats tightly packed in to rows there is barely room to move.
The crew are very good, friendly and helpful. The queues for the toilets (1 at the front of the plane, 3 at the back) was farcical because there is literally no room to pass those standing waiting in the aisles.
Food was average. I was annoyed at paying for headsets for the 4 hour flight only to be told that there was no more entertainment after the two half hour programmes had finished. I wouldn’t rush to fly thomas cook again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the most terrible airline I have travelled on. On the outbound flight having paid for premium seats the crew were miserable and very unfriendly. Before flight take off they were eating and drinking. Worse was the whole flight they congregated on their isle just talking and talking. Food was rubbish.
One the incoming flight back home having paid premium class. There was no premium check in. No annocment for premium members to board the aircraft. I couldn’t put my ruck sack on the holder on top my seat and wS taken from us and shoved in on seat number 5 bearing this had my passport, monies etc. Having told the crew of the important stuff in my bag she tells me to take the stuff out the bag, then she come back and tells me I can’t hold the stuff in my hands how bloody ridiculous is this. Then she says I can’t keep my shawl on the side of my seat so she tries to take it away and put it back on the luggage holder of seat number 5, I had to literally pull the shawl back from her and wrap it around myself. Told her having paid PREMIUM this was-unacceptable. Staff were terrible again on the flight. She had it in for me. Any one standing to go to the toilet the curtains were shut rudely on their faces without a word. I wonder during the whole flight what they get paid for. Having travelled 80 countries this is the lowest form of service and airline. Totally rubbish service. I would Never Ever fly with Thomas Cook.

2  Thank tanupatel2016
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flying economy I expect a tight seat with being over 6ft tall but the Boeing aircraft gave me the room to sit comfortable and reclined which is rare on this route having flown to The Canaries for years with other airlines , The Attendants on board provided regular drinks and food service and we arrived early in both directions another first.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and i have used this company fir years. Being 50+ we felt safer using a high street firm and name.
Well we will not use or recommend again. We got to check in and were told we were in standby !! The check in lady wasn’t the slightest bit concerned. We sent the nxt two hrs worrying whether we had a seat on a package holiday.
Once at the gate the lady there still showed no interest. Asking had we booked our seats(no-refuse to pay extra for something you hv already paid for) i said it was a money making process for thomas cook. To which she replied-yes.
After waiting another 30 we were given another set if boarding cards and could board.
On return we visited our local store to be faced with no interest at all their response also was.. but did u get on the place.
Needless to say i will not be using Thomas Cook again. Which im sure they will not be concerned about but my husband and i have at least 5 holidays a year. Some cheap snd cheerful others expensive (F1)

• Value for money