“quicker time for return flight”
Review of Caribbean Airlines

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Flight left Barbados at the early hour of 6a.m. and arrived Kingston 9.45a.m. (one hour time difference). So, it took 8 hours to get there and, pleasantly, only 4 plus to return.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I enjoyed this flight even though I wonder why it took 8 hours to get from Jamaica to Barbados - stopping in St. Maarten and Trinidad and Tobago

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I travled with my husband and my disabled sister in law, she was a medical transfer the staff were very caring and competent in dealing with both my sister in law but with us. Thanks Caribbean Airlines

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is the first time I travelled on this airline. The plane was on time. We changed planes in Trinidad on the way to Guyana. Staff were accommodating. The seats are compact and I am small. I wished I had a window seat so I could snooze a bit. I sat in the aisle and it’s not very comfortable. Every time someone walk by, they brushed my shoulder. I guess the aisle is better than the middle seat. The movie screens on the first plane are very dull and you can barely recognize the actors. It was better in the second plane. Overall the flight was fine.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have flown many many times on many different airlines and Caribbean airlines was , by far, the worst airline I have experienced. I am a photographer and was traveling home from a destination wedding with photography equipment. They weigh you cary on bags and told me I could not cary on my bag. I begged and pleaded as this is some extremely valuable and delicate equipment and they would not budge. They said I could redistribute the weight into 2 separate bags and carry it on that way. I let them know this would not impact space at all and my equipment would break and be unsecure. They did not care. How does this make sense? I could have the same amount of weight but just not in the same bag. They made me check it. In a nutshell they are a bad airline with even worse customer service. I would never ever fly with them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)