“Wonderful flight”
Review of Edelweiss Air

Reviewed 11 September 2019

We were pleasantly surprised to find that even in economy our seating area was spacious and very comfortable. We were on an eleven hour flight and were fed twice including wine at no extra cost. I was expecting a long, uncomfortable flight and instead arrived in Zurich rested and ready for the next leg of our journey.

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Eileen B
Write a reviewReviews (3,256)

Reviewed 10 September 2019

I fly to Las Vegas from Zurich once a year since 2014 and I really prefer Edelweiss. The crew is always nice, the price for the flight is moderate, the food is good and I really like the Swissness! The sad thing is that there is no frequent flyer program for Edelweiss as I travel 1 - 2 time per year with this airline!

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank StefanieBruehlmann
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Good food and in-flight entertainment but tiny legroom and very rude check-in staff at Las Vegas Airport, especially a supervisor called "Mrs. Champagne".

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Tobias G
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Booking online was simple and fast, Check-In was smooth and very friendly, Service on board was nice and good!

Date of travel: June 2019
1  Thank EugenRoth
Reviewed 9 September 2019

A direct flight to Zurich from Vancouver is something I've never experienced before, having traveled between the two cities several times. I upgraded my seat from economy to so-called premium economy as I'm tall and need the extra leg room on long haul flights. Apparently the difference is about 6 inches more pitch and 2 inches more recline, either way it's torturous... In retrospect I would rather pay the same price to fly to London and get a more comfortable seat on Condor or BA or Air Canada, all of which I've paid the extra and felt like the upgrade was significantly more comfortable, despite having to switch planes in London, Frankfurt or elsewhere. Ultimately it's a convenience thing, if flying direct is of more value, go with Edelweiss. But don't expect the same experience as the other airlines.

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank 821leannef
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.