“low cost”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 15 January 2018

the seats are very small. A bigger person has a problem to sit. You can't put your seat in de lower position to rest a little. No drinks or meals. Drinks are very expensive during the flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,906)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Terrible customer service overcharging customers. I had taken my 3 x child car seats with me on my holiday as we were renting a vehicle during our stay in Istanbul. On the way from stansted we had no problems and the check -in staff accepted our seats which were wrapped carefully by ourselves with plastic wrap to protect them in transit. On the way back when we tried to check in for our return flights the check- in staff refused to accept our seats although they were wrapped exactly the same as before. They wanted us to buy 3 x ridiculously large draw string bags which were too oversized in my opinion was more likely to snag on the conveyor belt. No explanation they didn't want to listen and I had no choice and had to pay it.

1  Thank shirina k
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The crew were miserable but probably don’t blame them with the type of people that travel in this airline, this was a first with a budget airline as I always use emirates airlines or so, must say leg room is better than most budget airline and although they are small planes they are okay, the only thing we hated was that the pilot doesn’t know how to land a plane, he braked so hard in istanbul maybe because the runway was to small but in stansted airport it was so bad the plane was skidding and he still had half the runway to go like how stupid is he? Thats it really not sure if I would use then again though.

2  Thank Billz565
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Caos in the check in, there werer about 50 people waiting when it was one our before depature. The airplaine left to late so we missed our flight in istanbul to madrid. They booked us on another flight to barcelona. Which was delayed as well. All that without anything to drink or eat (you can buy it). We payed for additional luggage but it didn't arrive. Not very happy with the experience of pegasus fly...

1  Thank pelulitos111
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Announced delay. This airline has made a habit of not annocing thrir delays, they do not appologize, they just ignore the situation and the customer. I was late to my hotel.

1  Thank Seymen S