“Terrible Experience! Not Recommended!”
Review of Adria Airways

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Our flight was delayed, missed connecting flight. They didn't help us get a new flight. Never again!

2  Thank Karmen K

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Is there any chance to throw out a couple of seat rows in your Airbus? ;)
To provide more space for legs between the rows (I am one of those miserables witj long legs ...)? :))))))))))))))))))))

Reviewed 5 December 2017

What can I say more, that hadn't been said before? Polite and kind as ever (as I've been experiencing since my first flight with Adria decades ago ...)

1  Thank JureJanezic
Reviewed 4 December 2017

So after getting up at 4am to catch my 7am flight, I found out it was cancelled only when I got to the airport. That also meant I couldn't get my connection in Warsaw. They've tried to reroute me through Zurich, but that flight was also cancelled. At the end I was transferred onto an Air France flight at 3pm. However, I was denied any care or meal coupon with the excuse my flight wasn't delayed but rebooked. Waiting 8 hours at that small airport was very unpleasant. At least I was able to get to my destination on the same day, but customer service was lousy.

• Value for money
3  Thank Tierry J
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This line is operated by a daughter company of Adria, Darwin from Switzerland. They operate turbo prop aircrafts on this route, SAAB 2000 if I recall well and ATR 72 which was a plane both to Ljubljana and back to Sarajevo next day on JP700. Aircraft livery - all white without any logos. Inside they are worn our, but still with all seats in yellowish leather covers - seats are comfortable. (Unlike new thin staff introduced in many airlines for discomfort of passangers and to squeeze in more rows in the plane). And that is about all good for this flight. Turbo prop takes 1 hour 10 minues for this route, instructuions are given in English only, and also in simplified form. Their offer consisted of small package of salty snacks and water and tea, coffe and some juices. On a flight back, not even a trolley was used, we got only snack and water. Basic service which provides no enjoyment in flight. Much worse than when Adria operated its own route.

• Value for money