“best airline service in Russia at present”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 2 June 2021

As expected, Aeroflot flights are maintained at best rating among Russian operating airlines, including on-board service, keeping departures scheduled, easy-going flight attendants, provided meals and drinks. The crew's hospitality and care is more than regularly expected in domestic airline service, and all things mentioned makes Aeroflot a passenger and safety-focused company in Russian travel routes!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (16,954)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

The flight went smoothly, thanks to the Aeroflot.
High level service, delicious food on board.
I will definitely fly again.

Date of travel: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021

The trip was on time, enjoyable and the crew was very friendly and polite. We will go back with Aeroflot again.

Date of travel: May 2021
Aeroflot95, Public Relations Manager at Aeroflot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Churaev,
Thanks much for your review. We value your warm words and your loyalty to Aeroflot. Our top priority is the safety and comfort of our passengers. We look forward to seeing you on board again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Everything was great, especially films! Polite staff, new comfortable aircraft, I really enjoyed the flight.

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Best aircompany I ever flawn.Best crew of this flight.I didnt know that flights can be so good.I am suprised.

Date of travel: May 2021
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.