“Abyssmal web site!”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 25 September 2017

They really must do something about their web-site!
Took this flight yesterday (23 Sep). But before that, there was nothing on the booking form to request English language! So I got all my info and confirmation in Spanish. Although then encouraged to check in online, I was unable to proceed farther than the screen after "Continue". And there was nowhere there (there still isn't) to allow me to book a seat for this or now the return journey, only the usual attempts to flog their car hire and hotels.
I found the cabin crew to be surly and unhelpful....and no jolly messages from the pilot. This is not my usual experience of Mexicans, but perhaps they had been affected by the terrible earthquakes here, so I won't be too hard on them.
It was not a good idea to put out the overhead lights for about 4 hours during a day flight. Made reading impossible, as the individual light above the seats was much too bright, just like a (non-adjustable)spotlight so I had to switch it off as it dazzled alongside passengers watching TV.
This would normally have deserved only 1 star, but I have to say in all fairness that it was a comfortable flight with better than usual food and more than usual legroom in Economy. They just need to improve their web-site before I use this airline again!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Have tried a dozen or so times (call me stupid) to book a flight on AeroMexico's website. Each time, at some point I get an error and have to start again. Tried both Chrome and Explorer and have tried from three countries. Once ended up calling in to book and was charged a $25 fee for using the phone booking service. So I contacted them to ask for an adjustment and have received no response. The most recent time I tried using their web site, I only tried twice, but by the time I switched to Priceline, ticket prices were up by $100. So, the earlier time they only cost me an extra $25. This time, $200. AeroMexico used to be so good. Then Delta arrived. Hopefully one of the smaller Mexican airlines will expand their services so we have an alternative. On the other hand, once you have a ticket, AeroMexico is great. Just wish they could get the booking part fixed to match the rest of their service. Or maybe, hope the Delta attitude does not reach the airport and flight staff anytime soon, or those groups will also be affected, like the other support staff.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

They sent me to Mexico City right after the earthquake and lost my luggage. They don't have common sense instead of sending us back to San Salvador they sent us to the middle of the disaster. I'll never flight throught Mexico ever again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Is like taking the bus with this guys, they call for the first group and every one runs for the entrance, as if they didnt have a sit already, and the crew just lets them in, also they cancel my fly due to mechanical problems, airlines usally give you a complamentary ticket for your trouble, but this guys are cheap, I didnt get anything, they didnt seem to asume reponsability, I had to do it all over again the next day. Its cheap but its a hasel

1  Thank Darien M
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I believe that Aeromexico has more leg room than the other airlines going to Guadalajara. I like the fact that drinks and some of the things that they offer are part of the flying ticket. Coffee size too small! BUT it is free!