“good service, although could improve delays”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This is one of the better airlines of Mexico, although it has to be said that they run late on a daily basis, especially leaving from Mexico City.

1  Thank jair0dr
Write a ReviewReviews (5,046)

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Nightmare. My original flight at 11:45 pm friday night got delayed till 3:30am in tij. Aeromexico promissed ( after i asked them 10 times) that I'll make the connection but I missed it. Had to rebook to a later flight causing me to miss my flight in Honduras. Had to sleep in Honduras airport. Next day had to fly to a different island and then take a boat to my island. In Mexico city Airport the air is so polluted that I can barely breath.
The belt from my checked luggage is missing probably because someone at aeromexico stole it.
ALL BECAUSE THEY LIED TO ME.
NASTY AIRLINE.
BOTTOM LINE IS THAT TRY AND AVOID AEROMEXICO!!!!!

1  Thank Nathan W
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Boarding process started a bit scrambled - at 20 min prior to boarding there was no one from the departure staff at the gate. The boarding got pushed by 15 min but the pushback was only 10 min later and arrival was actually 20 min ahead of schedule.

On board: a nicely equipped 737-800 with in-seat screens, a charging port and a decent pitch. Food - bleh, and bathroom wasn't very clean. But over all, ok.

Upon arrival there was a bit of disappointment that the home airport wasn't ready to receive. Gate wasn't ready so we sat on the tarmac for about half an hour.

Again, overall experience is OK - better than Air Canada Rouge on the same route.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We could not believe when we were looking for flights that we could find a flight with a Mexico city stopover for under $200 each person oneway. Free baggage check, food and alcoholic drinks included. Entertainment at each chair and first run movies. The crew were amazing and very attentive to everyone's needs. I can guarantee that we will be looking at this airline again for any travels we do to Central and South America.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank dt0958
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have to say that I have had the absolute WORST experience with your airline this morning. There was a mistake on my ticket and my married name was placed on it rather than my maiden name, which is on my passport. When I called to rectify this situation I was told that there would be a $150 charge. I advised that that makes no sense as I am not changing the passenger that is going, I have not checked in even, and was then told that it would be waived, however, I was required to bring my marriage certificate. I asked for clarification as to why this was needed, and I was told that it was Aeromexico policy. I have asked to see where this policy is stated and even looked on your website. Nothing. My issue is 2 fold. 1. Why would the need to provide a marriage certificate be remove IF I PAY $150?! 2. Your staff and manager could not show me anywhere that this policy is listed and could not answer why it was required if the Mexican Government doesn't even require it. As I have family that lives in Mexico, we all tend to fly there multiple times a year and have NEVER had this problem. We chose to try your airline with the idea that we would use you in the future if our experience was a good one. On top of not having ANY of your staff able to give me an answer as to why this was needed, your staff REFUSED to transfer me to a supervisor and put me on hold for over 20 minutes, causing me to have to call back and be treated poorly by the next call center person as well as the supervisor. This is unacceptable service and poor treatment of your passengers. This has caused us to question flying with Aeromexico EVER again, and also pass on to anyone we know that, for the cost of $150, any policy that you have you place can be waived

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Sandra T