“pleasantly surprised”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am not an avid flyer so was nervous about an airline that I was unfamiliar with. Staff very helpful, moved me up the front of plan at no extra cost. I had forgotten to check in my bag on line and they did it at the airport at no cost which was refreshing as other alrlines bill at every opportunity. Food was fine. The Flight was very comfortable and smooth and we landed on time in JFK. I would recommend the airline and use it again.

1  Thank jarlathd68
Write a ReviewReviews (7,393)

Reviewed 29 March 2018

They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. They lie and do not stand behind their representatives. The calls are recorded but that makes no difference. On hold for 2 hours to speak to a supervisor with no apology that the rep hung up on me twice. Pay more and book elsewhere.

Date of travel: January 2018
1  Thank nvega2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff were amazing the dinners were very good. Would definitely fly with them again
The movies were top notch and I couldn't ask for a better flight

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank bevlor
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Actually we (my wife & I) flew round trip on Aeromexico from LAX - Leon (BJX) on Mar. 13th on AM Fl# 2703 and then returned on Mar. 17th on AM FL# 2702. These flights were originally booked on Delta but found ourselves on Aeromexico as they are an affiliated airlines with Delta. We appreciated our departure from LAX was at Terminal 2 (Delta Hub) and so was our return tp Terminal 2 instead of the very busy Bradley Intl Terminal. We found clearing customs easier and more manageable in the smaller Terminal 2. Our flights were very good but can't say great or excellent as our planes were older aircrafts and not as comfortable as the newer aircrafts (more comfortable seats and fresher restroom). However the staff was very good in service, knowledge, and positive attitude. They served a box lunch and drinks to keep passengers happy & comfy. The best part of our flights were on both legs of the RT we left ON TIME and
ARRIVED EARLY! It is always such a relief when traveling by air that travelers do not
get 'hung up' at the airport by flight delays which we have experienced in Mexico. Also
the Leon (BJX) airport is almost complete with their remodeling and we found it clean & organized with services easy to find. We easily found the booth for Taxi services &
in short order we were on our way to our destination charming Guanajuato! We would fly Aeromexico again!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Since Mexico has very few airlines in some routes, here Aeromexico has very poor performance, but with no other options, customer paid the lack of competition