“AC15/AC16”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flying long haul flight is exhausted . But the worse is with Air Canada. The food is awful , the seats is tiny , the flight attendant only provides minimal service . Sitting there 15 hours is like a punlishment . I honestly think they are going downwards and I won’t consider to take this flight in future .

Write a ReviewReviews (12,836)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This must be at least 10 times me and my wife have flown Air Canada and on each occasion everything has been great. I would always choose to fly with them and only cost would deter me.

The staff, while being extremely efficient and professional, always seem to go the extra mile to be friendly and helpful. They also seem to have a unique balance of formality and informality that is entirely appropriate for the situation.

Both flights were straight forward in terms of being pretty much on time and in pretty good conditions, although there was a slight delay boarding going out which wasn’t the fault of the airline.

I can’t fault any aspect of Air Canada with the exception of a very bland salad on the return trip.

1  Thank AhaWigan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight itself was OK and the service very good. But it left HK late by one hour, which made us miss our connexion in Toronto (en route to Ottawa). Air Canada rebooked my wife and I on different flights, me at 23h15,her at 0h30. And altough she was an Elite member, she could not get on the 23h15 flight while at least 15 other stanby passengers got in. We were travelling with a third person who was also placed on the 23h15 flight and was ready to exchange with her but they refused. In the end, she arrived home at 01h45 instead of 21h30, 34 hours after having left our hotel in Singapore.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the personal pods in business class make this long travel an efficient use of your time: you can get a lot done on your computer and enough rest, in all privacy. Service , from senior cabin crew is attentive. Food quality could be better in comparison to other airlines, but i continue to take this flight in the future. Ground crew was also very helpful help check duty free item ( jars of honey!) that security in Vancouver would not allow.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We mainly travel AC because of our location to the airport only gives us limited choice. For a capital city airport Ottawa is small. None the less we us AC to the Caribbean, Europe and US. Always had reasonable flight experience although as with other airlines they penny pinch with the food, drinks etc. by charging for everything. Staff are always helpful.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)