“Turning Left when boarding a Dreamliner ”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Any flight that is over 8-9hours becomes More bearable when you can lie flat in your own space. Such was the case with this flight from Santiago Chile into Toronto. The service was very good, your digs or Space excellent and the food and wine paired beautifully, though I found this specific Malbec a tad sharp. I slept well and enjoyed the breakfast, especially the absence of Nescafé instant for roasted ground coffee beans.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (14,679)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Travelling on March break week so line was huge. 20 minutes in line just to learn from a very kind lady we were in the wrong line and should go to international departures. Not her fault but I think it would be useful having more guidance to avoid these problems. Other than that Air Canada is first class in Toronto, really efficient system for checking in and baggage drop off...Different story in the flight back from Mexico City. Actually not their fault either as that is the only space provided to them, long line, terribly slow as everything needed to be done manually. Flight experience was outstanding, perfectly on-time and excellent service from flight attendants

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Flying long haul flight is exhausted . But the worse is with Air Canada. The food is awful , the seats is tiny , the flight attendant only provides minimal service . Sitting there 15 hours is like a punlishment . I honestly think they are going downwards and I won’t consider to take this flight in future .

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This must be at least 10 times me and my wife have flown Air Canada and on each occasion everything has been great. I would always choose to fly with them and only cost would deter me.

The staff, while being extremely efficient and professional, always seem to go the extra mile to be friendly and helpful. They also seem to have a unique balance of formality and informality that is entirely appropriate for the situation.

Both flights were straight forward in terms of being pretty much on time and in pretty good conditions, although there was a slight delay boarding going out which wasn’t the fault of the airline.

I can’t fault any aspect of Air Canada with the exception of a very bland salad on the return trip.

2  Thank AhaWigan
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The flight itself was OK and the service very good. But it left HK late by one hour, which made us miss our connexion in Toronto (en route to Ottawa). Air Canada rebooked my wife and I on different flights, me at 23h15,her at 0h30. And altough she was an Elite member, she could not get on the 23h15 flight while at least 15 other stanby passengers got in. We were travelling with a third person who was also placed on the 23h15 flight and was ready to exchange with her but they refused. In the end, she arrived home at 01h45 instead of 21h30, 34 hours after having left our hotel in Singapore.