“Nice flights from Montreal to Casablanca and back”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flights left and arrived on time. The crews were friendly and helpful and the plane was clean to start with.The low-lat meals I ordered were delivered to me and tasty.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,332)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

above average services (compare with domestic routes), food from Vancouver to Taipei was bad, Taipei to Vancouver was much better, hope more fruits and salad, too much carbonhydrate food,

Thank Edmond Shing Wa... L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Air Canada website doesn't allow you to book a place for an infant. Instead, they ask you to make a booking, then immediately call reservations. Then I called reservations where the wait time was 30 to 44 minutes because 'they are experiencing an unusually high call volume'.

I've tried to call Air Canada numerous times and there is always a long wait due to 'unusually high call volume'. So what they really mean is that:
1. Their website sucks (because you can't book for infants), and
2. Their customer service sucks (because they make you wait for the better part of an hour before speaking to someone).

The Canadian government should pull all subsidies to this terrible airline.

3  Thank Jeremy H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always fly economy--and frankly, I don't have the problem with it that some people do, probably because I'm short! My husband, however, is 6'3", and on a recent holiday we decided we'd spring for premium economy. This was an overseas flight of 7-8 hours' duration either way, so we felt it would be worth it.

The one thing I'd change has to do with zone seating. The tangle of people trying to figure out where they should be standing when it came time to board was just silly. There has to be a more efficient way to do that. But, of course, everyone got on board eventually.

We were not disappointed. Aside from the fact that you're not being nickel-and-dimed for everything from checked baggage to a glass of wine (as it's all included in the price), we both found the seats and legroom great. The cabin staff were attentive, the food was quite good, and the in-flight entertainment vast.

We could've flown Iceland Air's equivalent of premium economy, but actually found that AC was cheaper and included more perqs.

Well be doing this again.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly crew and departure and arrival all within expected timeframes so nothing anyone can complain about!