“Would highly recommend Air France”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We flew both ways with Air France, friendly courteous staff at both check in and on flight.

They don't like many other airlines, nickel and dime you. Everything during the flight was at no extra charge, full meal, snacks and beverages, including wine, beer, etc.
Would definitely fly with them again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,262)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Flew Air France which was cross-listed with my Delta flight. My carry-on baggage exceeded the weight limit, whereas when I flew over (cross-listed with KLM) it was fine.

The agent wanted me to check my computer! I absolutely refused. Not only would my computer be damaged, but it has a BIG lithium battery in it!

Her solution: make me purchase a 500 euro business class upgrade which allows higher weights. My boss is going to love this. I will probably have to pay it out of my pocket.

Told two male businessmen my saga -- they told me they received free upgrades from economy.

At Air France, size and weight matters, as well as your gender. Vive la difference!

1  Thank Margie R
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I do like Air France , the stewards are nice , the service is good , I know what people think about Air France strikes it is bad for the image but they can’t help sorry.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Not an unpleasant flight but just OK. I didn't feel anyone went out of their way to make a difference.

1  Thank mavis m
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure if I was in business or first- but I was in row #1, so whatever is there best service for this route, a 9-10 hour flight.
Wow- food was awful! Could not eat it. Not even a cheese plate on a flight to France. Cabin and technology extremely dated, think 20 years ago. Bad!
I do not like transferring through CDG either. Horrible signage- unhelpful people.
KLM and Emirates are much better to get to India from the Pacific Northwest.

3  Thank SLinSeattle