“Downgrade of plane”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I booked this flight it was programmed as the fabulous A380. So looking forward to enjoying the 11 hour flight in this fantastic plane. Probably for cost saving reasons Air France decided to switch this flight to an aged B777, a very different experience, with business class configuration of 2 - 3 - 2.
Fortunately the crew was excellent and mase the flight as pleasurable as they could. However, I most certainly did not get what I paid a lot of money for.
Not happy!

2  Thank Aslanda24
Write a ReviewReviews (17,083)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the three classes of service with the A330 aircraft is the same as used for African lines more than three years ago...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We flew both ways with Air France, friendly courteous staff at both check in and on flight.

They don't like many other airlines, nickel and dime you. Everything during the flight was at no extra charge, full meal, snacks and beverages, including wine, beer, etc.
Would definitely fly with them again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Flew Air France which was cross-listed with my Delta flight. My carry-on baggage exceeded the weight limit, whereas when I flew over (cross-listed with KLM) it was fine.

The agent wanted me to check my computer! I absolutely refused. Not only would my computer be damaged, but it has a BIG lithium battery in it!

Her solution: make me purchase a 500 euro business class upgrade which allows higher weights. My boss is going to love this. I will probably have to pay it out of my pocket.

Told two male businessmen my saga -- they told me they received free upgrades from economy.

At Air France, size and weight matters, as well as your gender. Vive la difference!

1  Thank Margie R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I do like Air France , the stewards are nice , the service is good , I know what people think about Air France strikes it is bad for the image but they can’t help sorry.