“Another great flight”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were lucky enough to be upgraded, it was a lovely way to end our holiday! Staff on flight great, food choices were great , as was the food and overall it was an enjoyable flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,104)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We got upgraded using recognition upgrades. From the moment on board it was great. Hosts were excellent food choice good and seat comfortable.

The best was to come. The lie flat straight bed of the Dreamliner had a added bonus of a super comfortable mattress that made sleep easy. Really loved this 14 hour flight.

Waking up we were created again and provided a hot breakfast. The only small error were two hard poached eggs. Otherwise one of the best flights we have had

Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the premium economy seats they are poor with very little tilt a big disappointment when we flew to Houston

A big tick for business but a thumbs down for premium economy.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great service, smooth processing,good food, great flight.quck service.interesting accent. Liked it. Safe landing

Reviewed 1 April 2018

At 6ft 4ins I chose business class to provide comfort on what is a long flight. The lie flat bed did not really work out well for me. The seat dimensions were quite tight for my frame. Having said that there were plenty of fellow travellers who achieved long periods of sleep. The seat also reclines and I found this the best option for me. Food and service were top notch. The only drawback of this route is having to go through immigration in Los Angeles even though you are in transit. The stop is just over 2 hours to re-fuel and you need all of this time to be processed through the airport. Farcical!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I travelled seat and bag this time so only got the free tea or coffee and water. I was disappointed to find out that I had to pay $10 to watch a movie, something that I was able to watch free on my iPad on Virgin a week earlier using their onboard wifi. Because I was on the cheap fare I had to sit In the tail section which meant extra getting off the plane, but I was in no hurry so this didn’t matter. Overall the journey was pleasant and the flight attendants were friendly and helpful. I always feel safe with this airline.