“Treated unfairly!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was bullied by a flight attendant on the way home to Santa Rosa from Portland about not getting my purse far enough away from me and she threatened to put it in the compartment above but I needed to get some vital medication for motion during the flight and she kept pestering me about it several times. Finally my mom intervened and said she needs her purse during the flight. Done this many times before. Doesn't customer service satisfaction and comfort come FIRST along with safety? Think again Alaska, about what the paying customer needs first and foremost to stay alive, along with the safety factor. What if someone else like me was medically compromised and needing a vital medication during the flight. Would you bully them too about not having their personal item pushed back far enough so they couldn't reach it and possibly die trying. Read the Americans with Disabilities Act a few times then come talk to me when you fully understand the situation.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (8,989)

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Great seats, crew, and food. First time on Alaska airlines first class and had a amazing experience thanks for great flight

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We have been Alaska members since 2000, as our Son served in the USCG in Alaska and we built miles for travel there. We flew first class to Cabo. The flight service, as usual was great, unfortunately, I again had my baggage ransacked and lost a brand new pair of Combat Flip Flops I still has in the new plastic. They left the used pair I also had in the luggage. No TSA tag, so I don't know who went through it. I have lost video cameras and other medication on prior flights on Alaska. It does no good to complain as they say they just don't have the time to search video. They just give you a $150 in credit to use within a year. The only other complaint I had was we asked for First Class upgrade upon return and they check in clerk said it was full, when the flight tool off there were 3 first class seats open.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 August 2017

First time flying Alaska Airlines, but we were very impressed with the personnel , both ways from Omaha to Seattle and return.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I traveled from Orlando to Seatle on June 2,2017. We bought 1st class tickets (2,090 per person round trip could have gone coach for 583 per person) They put us in coach--middle seats--diffrent rows ! I went back out and spoke with ticket agent she said there was nothing she could do. ( because 3rd party booking-- Holland America ). Such a disappointment--to start on your honeymoon in coach-- in different rows--middle seats . Only excuse I was ever given was 1st class was over sold. Should have taken the last 2-people who purchased tickets and put them in coach. Customers just have NO rights anymore.