“Business Trip”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Well it was looking bad for awhile, at 4:00AM I received a text from the airline stating that my 9:00AM departure was being delayed until 11:00AM departure. Well with paying for extra leg room I just knew I would forfeit this small convenience as it happened many times with delayed United departures. Arriving at the gate to my surprise I still had my extra leg room seat...WOW! The crew was very professional, the cabin was very clean and I am very happy. Really considering changing from United to Alaska. Another point just received a vocher for $75.00 for the delay.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,639)

Reviewed 3 December 2017

To and from Las Vegas with Alaska Airlines was the best experience ever. No Delays and the staff is very attentive. Plenty of leg room and width of the seats in economy were comfortable even considering I was sitting in between two people. I slept most of the way which is something that usually hard for me to do.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I miss not having Frontier flying from Colorado Springs straight to Fairbanks, Alaska. Hope Frontier comes back again (best price compare to the other airlines including Alaska Airlines).

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Flight was delayed due to high winds in Seattle and the resulting FAA slow down of traffic. We were kept well informed by Alaska. The flight itself turned out to be smooth since the storm passed through Seattle a bit earlier than expected.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We took a company trip to Los Cabos Mexico in late November 2017. Flying from San Diego California and then returning from Cabo flying to LA. Leaving San Diego we actually started going fast down the runway to take off then suddenly came to a stop and get a full U-turn on the tarmac and headed back toward the gate. Apparently the fuel was sloshing around too much and they needed to get it checked out before we could take off. That's what we were told at least. We were delayed 30 minutes or so while sitting on the tarmac waiting. On the return flight home we were once again just about to take off when we had to turn around and go back to the gate because a blinking light needed to be checked out. They said it was an electrical issue and we were delayed for an hour while they checked the lights and make sure it was safe to the park. They said it was an anti-skid issue that affects the brakes when they land. I am appreciative of them checking out both issues, but the delay did cause a lot of stress since we had a connecting flight in California. We thankfully barely made it as we ran like crazy people through the airport. I did like the fact that Alaskan Airlines seemed to have more comfortable seats, cleaner planes, and generally more legroom than other airlines I have flown. However, since I am a very nervous flyer, I hated the fact that both flights ended up having maintenance issues while we were already on the Tarmac. That's never a good sign.