“Like the new Priority Seating”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 25 February 2018

As I was flying on miles, I opted to pay the $99 to have priority seating up front with more leg room, a complimentary snack and drinks. On the drinks - order two at a time as it takes a long time for them to make another pass. Be sure to download the Alaska GoGo Entertainment app before you leave home so you can watch free movies, etc.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,767)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Cross-country flights are brutal--it just is what it is. And airplanes are getting smaller and smaller. However, Alaska Air's service is what makes the airlines worth choosing time after time. We actually had a passenger have a medical concern on the flight, which was addressed calmly and empathetically by the flight crew. They go above and beyond, everytime, and it's appreciated, especially in this day and age.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Since my son and I got into the airplane until we got out of it, the personnel of Alaska Airlines was outstanding. Really wants me to continue using them as my favorite airline in the West Coast.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

What was going to be a wonder Family Reunion became a giant headache because Alaska Airlines didn't keep their word. We love to fly. We love to plan ahead. That's why we make reservations months in advance especially for important trips like our Mother-In-Laws 95TH Birthday. Alaska Airlines took our reservation, and our money then canceled our flight. We got a call telling us our Non-Stop Flight was no longer a Non-Stop Flight. To me when you take someones money and make a reservation you make a promise and a contract and Alaska Airlines broke that promise and that contract. So unless you're flying to Alaska i would not recommend Alaska Airlines they just don't keep their word.

2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 24 February 2018

The flight was fine but my headphones were 100% stolen from my checked baggage. I will never fly Alaska again. Makes me so freaking angry.