“Poor services”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very long flight, early in the morning..we know you don’t get a meal, however a Biscoff cookie half the normal size was offered..6 hour flight and quite pricey, and a cookie was served. A protein bar after 6 hours would have been sufficient. Staff were not helpful, isles were impassable. Never again.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,504)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Flew round trip from Atlanta to Seattle and then back. Both flights were great. The flight out was delayed due to weather, and the attendants were very helpful, tried to keep everyone comfortable, and make the best of the bad situation. Flight back to ATL was nice, also. We flew economy comfort and I enjoyed the extra leg room. I was very satisfied with the flights.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wow flight attendant Sherri from 1st class onAlaska Airlines - Seattle-Tacoma Int'l Airport SEA Alaska flight 24 was so rude to my daughter and grandson when we asked for a blanket to comfort my three and a half years old grandson.
My daughter was upset and said we where going to a family funeral . Sherri the flight attendant actually threaten to kick us of the plane .
" I don't need this for 6 hours was her
response. " hospitality at its worst
Wow!
Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines @ Sea Tac Airport
Never been treated so rudely!
Threaten to kick me off the plane when you made my daughter and grandson cry!
And we told you we are going to my brothers funeral.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I fly four to five international trips a year, this was my first flight with Alaska Airlines. It was a pleasant experience. The crew were obliging, not common on most U.S airlines.The fare was the cheapest on this route.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Both flights were on time, with good service from airline attendants. They were taking a lot of carry-ons off the plane and putting them into baggage because they have now standardized the carry-on sizes across airlines. Unfortunately, folks who have bigger bags are treated differently from folks who check and pay $25 in advance for baggage. These people get their bag delivered to them at the airplane door on arrival and I don't believe they pay extra (I could be wrong) for that checked bag. Otherwise no hitches or problems with the flights.