“I miss Virgin America!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Traveling from San Fran to Newark - 2:45 pm PST flight. Within 5 minutes of take off, bathroom #2 in coach was announced to be "out of order." There were 4 people in first class and flight attendants announced throughout flight that the 185 coach passengers should not drink too much liquid since there was only one bathroom...but actually there were 2 working bathrooms, one in the front of plane. A mutiny began...
I miss Virgin America Airlines! so much better than Alaska. Why weren't the toilets checked before takeoff?
The $487 + $139 (premier) question.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,107)

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great flight! Very nice flight attendants, and the person next to me was very nice. Had a few people who we know on our flight. So comforting. Would do it again. Kid friendly of course. Was going to see my mom's mom and brother and his wife and my friend from 20 yrs ago. 00pm

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Some airlines have got it down at LAX, Alaska airlines international service is NOT one of them. Long lines, confusion, one Alaska employee leading a few of us to another location where the Alaska employee fought and argued not to have us. Then the terminal waiting area was so loud you couldn't hear the announcements. Big, round area with announcements from everywhere echoing above the crowd noise. Most unpleasant from curbside to the airplane door. Once on the plane, all was fine. The flight to Mexico was good, the processing through customs is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Alaska sets a high standard. This flight was on time as scheduled. Employees were friendly, helpful and courteous..

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This was suppose to have been a visit to my daughter before her deployment for a year. When I arrived at DFW to check in for my flight, there was a customer in front of myself and one other person. My flight did not leave for 40-45 minutes. When the ticket agent finally got to me, I was told that they would not check my bag because it was too close to departure. No apology. When I asked what my options were, he rudely told me that I was going to miss my flight. When I questioned him on that, he asked if I spoke English! Again, this was to be a trip to see my daughter before her deployment. Instead, I was forced to pay over $ 900.00 to American Airlines to for a one-way ticket to Boise. I was physically sick to my stomach for the first 3 days of our trip because of this. I will NEVER fly with Alaska airlines again.