“Very nice and smooth!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was our first experience with Alaska Airlines. They did not disappoint! Very nice plane, flight attendants were friendly and helpful. Aircraft was clean. I would fly this airline again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,910)

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Comfort and excellent service were the top 2 reasons I would consider flying with this airline again. Smooth take off and landing get a 5 star rating from me.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We flew Alaska Airlines out of LAX and loved the flight! The travel time was supposed to be over 2 hours, however we got there in just under 2 hours. The flight crew and staff were awesome. The flight has free Wi-Fi and plugs to charge your devices. The food in first class was really good and the flight was smooth! Alaska Airlines, with several flights per day, was the way to go!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Alaskan Airlines service clerks were very mean. They did not want to help with a problem in my name when I was about to check in. Alaskan Airlines people put one obstacle after the other and I lost my flight. I had to buy another ticket for me and my mom and the only thing I heard from them was: "I am sorry, I cannot help you" I felt powerless. In addition to that, on my way back to California they cancelled the flight back. Our names were in the system, but our tickets were sold without a previous notice. I WON'T FLIGHT again with Alaskan Airlines ever!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I recently flew a redeye from Anchorage to Chicago in First. I can't say enough about how nice the staff is. The problem was the fitout of the plane, which was decidedly past its prime. It was a 737-700 -- so the overhead space was severely limited. In first, the seats were bigger, but barely reclined and had no foot rest at all. So while it was better than coach, it was hardly adequate for a 6+ hour overnight flight and far below ordinary standards for "First" class. Also, there was no inseat entertainment, and no charging plugs at the seat. So you could stream from their wifi (at the expense of your battery) or get a tablet from them preloaded with some movies. This airline needs to invest in an upgrade of its equipment.