“Great flight”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first flight with Alitalia and I was very pleased. I contacted them a few weeks before we left to ensure my wife and I were seated together and they happily obliged. The seats were relatively comfortable, the food was fine and the flight attendants we dealt with were very accomodating. The flight attendants weren't overly warm or friendly, but they were efficient. The in-flight entertainment was also good. We left on time and arrived on time, as did our luggage. Overall it was a good experience and we'd fly with them again.

1  Thank navygrey2017
Write a ReviewReviews (14,324)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Comfortable flight with blanket and neck cushion provided. In-flight entertainment passable, but not a super wide and updated selection. Dinner was nice, but breakfast was minimal amd left a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a frequent flyer, so I already have low expectations of airline travel. But let me warn you that Alitalia will most likely be your worst experience in a long haul flight. Want to chose your seat? They'll let you think so, but I'm pretty sure the seating is a crap shoot until you take off. My husband and I were separated on a 9 hr flight. I wish that was the worst part. A recent inbound plane to Rome was small, old. The seat in front of me was broken on 2 different flights. I think the Flight Attendants have had about enough too (they have a hard job) but they can't even be nice to the (few?) nice customers anymore. I could go on, but I'll just sum up that Alitalia was bad in every customer service category. I discovered too late that this review is typical of its passengers. Please, if you are reading this, save yourself and pick another flight.

1  Thank Look4methere
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew Business Class with a stopover in Rome. Experience similar to other European Airlines: standard legroom and seats with the middle seat blocked. Everything went smoothly but ounges for regional flights, are outdated. Price was great so nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first flight with Alitalia was good and comfortable. The flight was in time, the crew was friendly.

1  Thank Anna S