“Never again”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just found out our 2 flights have changed times, one now needing an overnight stay. I called AA and asked for a copy of the original notification. I received a new updated itinerary. I don’t believe we were ever notified of these changes. Shameful service. Will not use America again.

Write a ReviewReviews (36,643)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had connecting flights both coming and going, which always makes me nervous. But all flights left on time, and we arrived a bit ahead of schedule each time as well. Everything was efficient. Flight attendants and gate workers were businesslike and again, efficient. We were offered beverages and a small snack (pretzels or a biscotti) on each leg of our journey. On three of the four flights, we had individual screens on the headrest in front of us for entertainment, which helped to pass the time. The legroom seemed a tad roomier than other flights we've been on in recent memory.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I recently had to travel to Pensacola from Kansas City and booked on American Airlines. I was traveling for a funeral and had to book last minute. I found American to have the lowest fare with under a week’s notice. We had a layover in Dallas and arrived 15 minutes early, allowing us time to get lunch. Our flight from Dallas to Pensacola left right on time and also arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule. Both flights were relatively uneventful, with great flight staff on both flights. I would definitely recommend American for travel to Dallas or Pensacola from Kansas City.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'm a big fan of your competitor's airline where you stand in an orderly line and board the plane. American still boards by group number, which means lots of people blocking the gate area while waiting. Everyone has an assigned seat....you will get on the plane and into your seat! So there's no reason to hurry up and get in the way of everyone else. Other than that, our flight was good. Going to San Antonio, we were given both pretzels and cookies. On our return flight, we were given a choice of either pretzels OR cookies.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We fly from Philadelphia to Phoenix and then home 6 days later- not sure how the rules could have changed but they did. Flying there was fine, decent boarding group and ok seats. On the way home- husband and I were not seated together, we were in the last boarding group and weren't allowed to put anything in the overhead- so had to pay $25 to check a bag we had carried on 6 days earlier!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)