“Dream Flight ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I always hear what a bad experience everyone has on American, but as someone who has extreme anxiety of flying this flight exceeded all of my expectations. It started great right when I got to Ohare, the skycap was quick, efficient and very friendly. The plane itself was clean and had a good movie selection. The pilot was very informative and even gave us little tidbits of information as we flew over each state. The most memorable part was our flight attendants, the newer flight attendant Chelsea, was the friendliest attendant I’ve had, very attentive, remembered my drink order when I ordered a second one mid flight. I think American Airlines is pretty great and I’d definitely fly with them again !

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (47,761)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The only good thing about our experience is that the airline got us to Charlotte in time to make our connecting flight to Asheville. The bad is that the flight was delayed and we were initially told that we should fly instead to Raleigh, then to Charlotte, and then on to Asheville, with an arrival some 11 hours after our flight was supposed to arrive. The ugly - and this is real ugly - is why the flight was delayed: the original pilot did not show up in time for the flight! Amazing, truly amazing.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Flew from albany, ny to grand junction, Colorado. 3 flights each way and everyone was on time. Very satisfied with American Airlines. Would fly with them again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The flight was as expected. We usually fly either AA or United to Europe. But why Trip Advisor insists on writing reviews they don't publish' is beyond my comprehension. They keep sending me emails with solicitations but when I finally succumb to their annoying requests and write it they throw it out. The company seems to slowly deteriorate. Their site has multiple bugs they can't fix for years. Their tech help service is horrible. And their editors are complete jackasses. It's a pity as they used to be very good and useful for travelers.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

American Airlines offers a non stop flight from Charlotte, no to San Juan, Puerto Rico. That is wonderful for travelers who live in both areas. It only takes about 3 1/2 hours to get there. Drinks and cookies were offered on the flight in economy section. The only reason I gave it a 4 was that there is no more entertainment offered on board (except what could be downloaded from their website). There are still many people out there who do not carry devices on them that provides entertainment. I had downloaded some music and movies to my iPad prior to going on my trip. My friend next to me did not have any headphones though her phone did have some music. I shared my earphones with her and we listened to music and watched movies (she had one earphone on while I had the other). I cannot complain about the flight, seats, or service, but I am disappointed that airlines have gone the route of eliminating entertainment. As much as I would love to see it brought back, I guess it won’t be.
Overall, I enjoyed our flight both ways.