“American Airlines to San Jose Del Cabo”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2019

My wife and I started our trip in Tucson, Arizona. We flew from Tucson to Phoenix and then from Phoenix to San Jose Del Cabo. All flights were on time. The seats in first class are very comfortable and provide each passenger with plenty of elbow room. Additionally, leg room is excellent so that you are not stuffed into your seat like a sardine. Service is excellent for food and drinks which are included in your air fare. If you are able to fly first class, I recommend that you do so. Be careful though, as we found out, that once you fly first class you will not want to go back to coach. Fly first class and let the Airlines take care of you from origin to destination.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,715)

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Delayed departure of 30 min as usual for SFO but mad up time in the air. Perhaps scheduling now includes SFO departure delays. Professional care provided by all flight attendants, Flight was uneventful and was on time

Reviewed 9 December 2019

I was lucky this time. Not about the service or quality of the flight. This time there were just about 40 people in turist class so all the crew was for us. If always I say that the crews in American are amazing, this time they went over board !!

And I had to congratulate the pilot for the landing. So smooth !!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Let me first state that flying anywhere is no longer fun. Never a good experience. This flight like most others was overbooked. Did carryon baggage but Impossible to get overhead storage so had to check baggage anyway. LAX is another issue. Took one hour to reach our terminal from the airport entrance. Never again from LAX.

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Liked it but glad that I belong to the American Club because got food before leaving and again on landing because American only sells food at high prices in the coach section even on an over 5 hour flight like this one, which is really crappy. Delta gives its longer distance passengers a good meal by comparison. Why is American so cheap, plus they charged me $25 for checking my bag and laughed about it saying it would be $30 soon. What cheapskates these guys are. Not even Southwest charges for baggage!

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Greatswag
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.