“Coming home from Orlando.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 10 March 2020

After about a year and a half I took a trip to Orlando. I flew with Frontier to go to Orlando and it was not a good experience. Coming back to Albany was such a better flight for me. I boarded American Airlines From Orlando and flew to Charlotte, North Carolina. The flight was smooth and very fast. The entire staff was so nice and I even got a snack . My layover time was just over 2 hours and I had enough time to eat lunch. My flight from Charlotte was on time and again the experience was awesome. This flight made me realize how much I missed flying. Again I got a snack and a drink on a short flight. Staff was very friendly. I applaud American Airlines for doing so well.. I sure got my money's worth. I am looking forward to flying again with American Airlines.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,487)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

While the flight departure was delayed 3 hours because of crew unavailability, American Airlines helped greatly to ease the pain by keeping us informed and providing a very enjoyable lunch to all the passengers.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Leonard G
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Flights were on time. Airline personnel were friendly and attentive. The flights were full! Planes had been cleaned !

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Great airline. They go above and beyond to help their customers. They do all they can to bring satisfaction to the customer.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Flew American Airlines home from Buffalo New York. Had a layover in Chicago - American Airlines said gate K2 to fly out, which was wrong, we had to find G19. I signed in to Orbitz, they had the correct gate which was far away from the original one. I was surprised Orbitz was more current than the actual airline. The boarding pass does not include enough information. Gate # was not on it.

Date of travel: March 2020