“Upgraded to business flight and loved it”
Review of China Eastern Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were upgraded to business class on the flight from Toronto to Shanghai. Thank you China Eastern Airlines, that was amazing treat. Everything was just perfect, the service, food, drinks, everything.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,583)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the worse airline i ever experience. I am very surprise this airline is still in business despite with many bad incidents and past experience from passengers.
Their flight delayed more than 2 hours which cause us not able to make into the connecting flight home. They did not apologize and provided us a night stay in their designated hotel with junk meals. The next day, their flight delayed again for another 5 hours and they could not accommodate our original seating which we have 2 kids age 6 and 8 and me and my husband. They separated each one of us without trying to at least have 1 adult sitting with my young son. I mentioned it violate the FAA regulation by not arranging an adult sitting with a child, they do not care. Finally, 2 passengers voluntarily gave up the 2 seats and have one of us able to sit with my 6 year old. I felt very regretful for choosing China Eastern Airline this time and it would be my last time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The crew was super friendly, super helpful all the time and answered to all my needs. The plains are just not that good, super small, the chairs super uncomfortable, the food wasn't that good. Very mediocre flight. BUT, I just paid 400 for this. So I guess I got what I paid for. Some dollars more would make this trip a complete disaster. Too many hours in sug small space.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was ok. Most attendants still predominantly spoke Chinese. All announcements were made in Chinese. But the most uncomfortable thing was the hair I saw on the pillow when I boarded the plane! That grossed me out.

1  Thank LoveShoppingYVR
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food from bkk and Shanghai is basically inedible, simply terrible.
Only people eating it were the Chinese, not a western person touched it.

1  Thank kuduman_10