“Lost an engine...”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Engine failure with major aircraft shake around 2 hours before scheduled landing. Kudos to entire staff and in particular the pilot for giving timely informative info.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Had horrible experience with Delta on flight to Hawaii and return. They don't let active duty military board before general board either which is not classy on Delta's part at all. Our flight to Hawaii was delayed due to a coffee maker and almost didn't make our flight. Flight back to Colorado got delayed and had to select a completely different flight all together. They don't treat paying passengers very well. Poor customer service. Would never fly them again if I have a choice.

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I must say Delta employees have been very kind to me since this trip started! I flew to Vamcouver after huracane Irma and the luggage was for free and on the way back the flight was canceled because of huracane Maria... and they were very kind in Vancouver and helped me get to Mew York faster... I will defenitely fly again with Delta and recommend it to my family and friends by Upekkhapr Sylvia Fernandez, facebook and my instagram #planforamiracle Thank you Delta!!

Thank Dr.Sylvia
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I are not small people and he is over six feet tall. We have found Delta Comfort Plus to be a good fit for us. The extra legroom works perfectly for my husband. We also enjoy the free movies, extra snacks, early boarding, designated overhead bin storage, and all the little extras. We like that Delta has just two seats on the outside rows so we do not have to deal with an unknown person squeezing in.

On our trip to Honolulu my husband was having difficultly with his media screen and they gave us 5000 miles to compensate for the troubles. That seemed like good customer service to us!

The only negative is having to pay for checking a bag domestically. They say that you can bring a personal item and a carry-on of specific size. We saw quite a few people that did not adhere to those rules and there did not seem to be anyone monitoring this issue. As we followed the rules and paid for our luggage to be checked, it was annoying to watch others with much larger bags bring them on without consequences and take bin space from others. If you are going to have rules, then enforce them or get rid of the rules.

It also would have been nice to have a meal served on a flight that is over five hours long.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Took four separate Delta flights in five days. Have to say that all went very smoothly. Single gate change in Atlanta, but all four flights touched down 5-10 minutes before schedule. All attendants were polite & professional. Planes were clean. If I were a larger person, I'm not sure how I would feel about the leg room in Economy class seating. Two of the flights were completely full, but cabin remained cool and quiet. Will fly with Delta again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)