“My Heart Literally Jumped Out of My Chest Today!”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This was the scariest plane ride I ever had in my life. I seriuously thought I was going to see God today. I'm giving this review 4 out of 5 because of the captain/pilot who's smart but scary thinking got us out of the red. Ok so we just took off and got about 15000 ft up when all of a sudden the plane freakin nose dive...down, down, down we go. Everybody freaked out on the plane. It felt like the engine cut off and the plane just started falling for about 30 sec. or so but felt like hours. OMG the pilot got the plane under control and we went back up. The captain got on the intercom and informed everybody that some stupid skydivers or parachuters were apparently in the plane fly zone so he had to nose dive I guess to avoid hitting them. WTF I hope they find them jokers and give them the biggest fine ever. Now I'm traumatized for life over this....not happy at all. Mind you this was my first time flying Delta too. Not a good experience with them but it wasn't their fault this time. If you flying out of ATL airport make sure you get there at least 2 hours early for domestic flights cause the check point line was ridiculous this morning but it was moving tho. It took me a hour to get thru. Oh another thing....the seats are not that big so if you got a lot of junk in trunk..it might be a lil uncomfortable for you. Make sure you get a end or window seat if you do have a wide bottom area.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,061)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Flew round trip from Albany to Tucson changing planes in Atlanta. Everything went smoothly. Flight attendants were friendly. Service fine.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I fly Delta something goes wrong. They are always my last resort. I don’t understand how anyone could possible choose to fly Delta. They treat customers like cattle. Use Alaska. They actually care about their customers experience.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Honestly this flight was great seat, service food not one thing I could possibly complain about. I'm 6'1" 250 and I had plenty of room I have attached pictures. Would definitely fly Delta Comfort and really look forward to thier Premium Economy in 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I had surgery 6 days before flight had called a head to make arrangements for a wheel chair or a ride at airport.. Nothing there.. I managed to walk not too far.
However when in Atlanta I needed a ride.. no ride no wheel chair. Landed in Cozumel.. it is small managed.

However 5 days later when I have rested they are there calling us ahead to board the plane, we had extra room seats on ride home, a wheel chair at Atlanta.. they messed up... I needed it all in the beginning not on the way home.